As part of our GB125 celebrations, there will be a Celebration Dinner following our annual Conference and AGM. This will start at 7.00 pm and is open to Leaders, partners and friends of GB Scotland. All are welcome. Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. The cost for dinner is £25 per head and will include a drinks reception followed by a 3 course meal, tea and coffee.
The following menu options are available. Please select one item from each course when ordering your ticket(s). Vegetarian options are marked with ‘V’. Please note any other dietary requirements in the space provided.
- Terrine of Chicken Liver Parfait
- Terrine of Smoked West Coast Fish
- Carrot and Ginger Soup (V)
Mains (served with a selection of potatoes and seasonal vegetables)
- Breast of Chicken Haggis Mousse
- Tenderloin of Ayrshire Pork
- Roulade of Italian Vegetables, Aubergine Caviar Mushroom Potato (V)
- Lemon and Lime Cheesecake (V)
- Berry Creme Brulee (V)